Elerium Word to HTML .NET is a professional .NET component which enables C#/VB.NET/ASP.NET developers to convert a wide range of Word documents (DOC, DOCX and RTF) to HTML format from any .NET projects. Supported input formats: Word 97-2003, Word 2007 and above. Supported output formats: file, string, stream. The installation package of the component contains C# and VB.NET samples for quick start.
- Various output format of HTML: file/string/stream.
- Wide range of input Word documents (Word 97-2003, Word 2007+).
- Text formatting (Bold, italic, color, etc.)
- Paragraph formatting (line spacing, background, margins, borders, etc.).
- Page formatting (margins, width, height, orientation etc.)
- Tables, embedded tables and their properties.
- Can be used in order to show Word document on web page.
The Elerium Word to HTML .NET component can be used by .NET developers. It can be easy invoked to the project by adding the reference to the HTML to PDF .NET component. The component can be used in WinForms, ASP.NET applications.